Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14, 2012

I think the best thing about this blog is it's almost entirely by the seat of my pants.  One thing I really hated about Smells like Borscht was that I had to have some grand idea that would force me to write something profound every single day, which, as you could imagine, gets kind of exhausting.

Sema woke up at 5 this morning, and I'm tired.  seems like he's sleeping less and less soundly.  There was already a period of time when he would sleep pretty consistently through the night.  obviously, however, that's over with.  The nice part is that I think we're pretty much done with him crying like a crazy person when we're putting him down.  he falls asleep pretty much perfectly.  we'll see how that works out when we move him into the new room.

today's valentine's day, and i'm a bit embarassed to say that i've nothing too amazing to show for it.  I've got flowers arranged, and i'll give ira some cheesy coupons, but aside from that, i've got nothing.  I imagine we'll probably have a nice dinner together, maybe open a bottle of wine.  if it's not too cold, maybe we'll go for a walk too.  it's been a while since sema's been to the playground, and he can walk now too, so might be good for him.  again, if it's not too cold.

I started working out again yesterday.  only elliptical so far, but with time, i hope to lose a bit of weight and get back to lifting.  it's tough though with so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment